5309 Sepulveda Blvd,

Culver City, CA 90230

(310) 391-3087

Open Hours

Mon – Wed : 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Thru: 12 pm – 12 am

Fri – Sat: 12 pm – 9:00 pm

Sun: 12 pm – 8 pm

How to get a VA home loan?

To obtain a VA home loan, veterans must follow these steps: Determine eligibility: Veterans should determine their eligibility for a VA home loan by obtaining a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA. The COE verifies that the veteran meets the eligibility...

How to change your disability rating?

Veterans can apply to change their disability rating by filing a claim for an increase in their disability compensation with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Here are the steps they can take: Gather Medical Evidence: The veteran should gather any medical...